A variety of meeting rooms are available at the various branches for community use, under the guidelines established by the New Hanover County Public Library.
- Select a library branch and book your meeting online thru the links below.
- If you are unable to book online, fax a completed policy to (910) 798-6312.
- Next call (910) 798-6311 to make your reservation.
- When calling, please leave your name, phone number, and other meeting information such as name of company or group, how many you expect at your meeting and the meeting date and time and any other details regarding your meeting.
- A non-refundable Admin Fee of $5 must be paid by all groups at the time of booking for each reservation.
- Meetings cannot be booked online within 24 hours of the meeting time.
NOTE: The NHCPL Meeting Room policy has been updated as of July 2018 to align with New Hanover County Government policy for meeting spaces at all NHC departments.